You Are Reading

Cownon D3 plenue, so what is this thing?

I've been interested to those korean cellphones released in the market and Cownon's not an exception to this. It's Definitely one of the new companies in koreas specializing in multimedia. Though I don't understand on what their products is all about, I've been attracted to their designs in their line of products. Anyway guys, If you do understand korean or if you happen to own any cownon device then please something on the comment section below and provide us some Information on what this thing is all about. So here's the Cownon D3 plenue snapshot which I copied on their website. 

My first impression on this thing is that it looks like a cellphone with a touchscreen with a very very crisp AMOLED display. I do want to own this thing if based from the looks of it but let's leave this out for now and concentrate more on what I get on their site. Cownon D3 Plenue accepts pretty much everything you plug on the device, most likely it's been concentrating more on the video/audio capabilities with much like a multimedia swiss knife or should I say a clear iPod/iTouch competitor if this would be shipped internationally. It runs on Android OS and has a native support for running 1080p videos which is truly fantastic. Connectivity runs with bluetooth,WiFi and HDMI support which is truly impressive that packs the real deal. Anyway the way I look at it, It's more like a cellphone. Here's Cownon's official site of the device, just make sure to click the d3 link on it =).

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.