You Are Reading

Blackberry Style 9670, Envious here!

I know Filipinos have bad reputation with flip-tops also known as clamshell phones because they easily get broke. But this blackberry clamshell device is such an extreme eyecandy to me and made me realize I just wanna have this baby really bad. Introducing the blackberry style or blackberry 9670, It's one of those great phones that comes with great package as you all know, it's blackberry and it's definitely different from other manufacturers. Of course it's bundled with it's very own blackberry OS but the difference is that it's the newest blackberry OS 6 from RIM. I haven't own a blackberry berry so I'm not a good judge over this. Basically an upgrade to OS5 which is dominantly used by most blackberry users here in the Philippines. Most filipinos own the 8520 curve or the sexy 9300. I guess it's also the very first blackberry phone which is a fliptop and I'd say it's a pretty good move by blackberry. The form factor is absolutely brilliant with the size almost the same as the previous blackberry's. The QWERTY keypad is very blackberry-ish and the way i looked at it in the picture I instantly know that it's the blackberry signature style. Anyway guys, it's really rare to find this phone here in Philippines yet, because it's a newly released one and blackberry trend is just starting to spark. The way I look at it this will be in a price range of 22K based from it's specs. If you really want it, then grey market I think is the way to go.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.